We are always excited to meet new patients! Our dedicated and skilled team of friendly staff members strives to provide the finest orthodontic care and will take great care of you on your visit. Please bring the following documents to your first appointment:
- Completed New Patient Forms
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the last year by your dentist
- Orthodontic insurance card, if applicable
During your visit, Dr. Palermo will complete a thorough examination of the patient’s teeth and jaws, then discuss how the patient can benefit from orthodontic treatment. A records appointment for orthodontic X-rays, photos, and molds may be recommended to provide a better understanding of you or your child’s orthodontic needs and determine the best treatment options for your case.
During your initial consultation, we will also discuss:
- The most effective time to begin treatment
- Treatment options that can address your orthodontic concerns
- An estimated timeline for orthodontic treatment
- The cost of treatment, your budget, and financial arrangements/options
Beginning Orthodontic Treatment
Once an orthodontic treatment plan has been chosen, we will set up an appointment to get started! This appointment generally takes about an hour and is typically scheduled during the morning. This appointment usually takes between 60-75 minutes.
During Orthodontic Treatment
Once your braces have been placed or your customized clear aligners are ready, visits our office will occur around every eight to ten weeks which usually takes about 30 minutes.
We look forward to seeing you and your child in our office and showing you how orthodontic care can enhance both dental health and overall wellness. We can't wait to see your smile!